Skip to main content

ALL ABOUT LIFE

Photo couttacy of Gabriele Stravinskaite

If you want to change many lives 
Yours has to be the first
Life is a serious endeavor
Even so no one should take themselves too seriously
Deep inside everyone is looking for love
To love and be loved is the sole purpose of life
Love should not be for fun
But that does not mean it should not be fun

Is heaven a place or a state of the human spirit?
Is it being in harmony in thought, princple, belief and action?

Money can never make you happy but lack of it will surely make you sad
Money cannot buy love but it can sure make love worth while
Mamon without love is sure to be more burdensome than lack of it
For in poverty you will endeavour to make money
But with wealth you will need whom to share it with
A balanced life is worth every sacrifice

Life cannot be defined more than saying it is a state of being alive
Being alive is a satire and meaningless unless you give it a meaning
Time has a large mouth it will tell on you and everyone
It is easy to believe in the existence of the sky when you are far away and give up faith in its existence when you are about to touch it

Weakness is the greatest asset of humanity, it is the only thing that makes us strong together
Weakness humbles us and pulls us together
Strength builds our ego and pushes us apart
Weakness makes us brothers and teams
Strength makes us to want to be rulers
Abalance of the two makes a perfect world
The world cannot be any better than it is
It is also has the potential of being a good as we will to make it

Every truth is known upon the earth and nothing is new that was never done or tried
Learning from the past is the only way to build a new furniture
If you can imagine it and build on old facts
You can build a brand new world
When you mix the known, you can build the unknown
Imagination is the knowledge we desire to have
For all we know has brought us to where we are
Knowledge is finite while imagination is infinite
It is the glaring gate we call evolution

When dogs and cats play 
It doesn't mean the cats have become dogs
Or the dogs have have become cats
Neither does it mean they have become mates
If fire boils water to evaporation
It does not mean water has become less water
There is the power of knowing your strength, your weakness and place
Knowing your self and your neighbor will keep you safe

The praying mantis is not slow
Neither is the cheater too fast
The two have learnt to wait
And to strike when the moment is right
If you know how to study time and opportunity
You need not speed 
For precicision in decision making is golden

Life is nothing more than the desire of our hearts
It whole meaning is in your judgement to decide
No matter how many people are on Earth
It is your life 
You have the right to make it the happiest you can


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL LIFE TIMES

A million words would not sound you out You inspire this feeling that makes me want to shout Priceless I choose to write Sound my heart unequivocally a cross life and time That it may never be forgotten that I loved And deeply so How I chanced upon you I can't tell But it must have been written in the stars That you will be the healer of my scars That love I will find on a mountain so high That flying would never be easy But splendor that is to die for This is a little loco Somehow it feels like I need your permission to breathe You leave me breathless in a nice way But this breathless is terrifying when you are away Delicate noble one you smashed me, a monster who would not break In the heat of everythig and in the rain of love A zillion flames would not melt me What is hotter than your presence and cuteness What is colder than your absence and silence How would my heart not crack in such a switch What would forge me back if not the enchanting flames of your love  In all worlds I

OVERSTAYED VISIT

You don't need me So I thank you for the good you have done I say it in silence That way you will not sense the silent good bye It hurts me that our business in your face is done But I will remember we were brothers I will pray for you For my prayer is that you fly high and steady in the strong winds I will not forget that you helped me And the much I am or will be will acknowledge you But tonight I will pack what I can And leave your house brother Not groaning For all of us are guests in each others lives In my case I must have overstayed my visit I hope love never grows old I will find peace when it thrives again But now It is obviously used. YOU CAN READ MORE

I WILL UNDERSTAND

I have been through a lot untold Life's heat and cold I have made it to this old From whence I stand So I understand That it is not the making of any hand That you do not and may never understand  me. As much as l look, you I  do not and may never see Like the depth of the sea Blue and blinding deep We remain mysterious like sleep I understand if you never understand Even if the waters wash the story I keep writing to you on time's sand Circumlocuting  in a million ways Verbal monotony becoming the songs of my days I still will understand if you never understand