Skip to main content

EVERYTHING MEANINGFUL

Love is a conflict in the soul
A bridge where two worlds meet
And a river between two lands
A fire that burns the mind but sooths the soul
It has been a journey for us to stand in this place smiling
But felt the pains yesterday
I don't even know how I made it to this day
Yet love like a fire consumed all that made me feel alive the day before
I am left in awe over the possibility that even the pains in a crushing heart feels like hope
The wonder of how a smile of a lover is a single word close to a tear
Who know what is love, that should be gentle and kind but rides you on its back like a wild stallion?
Who knows love that should not keep records of wrong but keeps a record of them but never grows faint?
Who knows love that should understand all things but never seems to have a mind to?
Who knows love that would not even know itself?
Like a stranger in my self I sit in solitude in this uncharted forest
Lost to my self I hope my love finds me in her heart waiting for her
I can see her on the other side watching me like I am in a movie figuring out if all I do and tell her are part of a script with elaborate stants 
How do I tell her that all she see is more real than a reality show and if she would cut through the skin of my act she would find me in flesh, blood and in love
How would I say to her
This is not a drama and that being with her is the only thing I want to do with the rest of my life
That loving her is more than a purpose for my life but my fullness
The rest is flower close to my epitaph
But living with her is my life
Tonight that she holds me close in her heart
I close my eyes and wonder what her mind says
If she woul hold on till the end of forever
But I say that is not in my power to gift
Tonight is as good as happily ever after
And as long as forever



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL LIFE TIMES

A million words would not sound you out You inspire this feeling that makes me want to shout Priceless I choose to write Sound my heart unequivocally a cross life and time That it may never be forgotten that I loved And deeply so How I chanced upon you I can't tell But it must have been written in the stars That you will be the healer of my scars That love I will find on a mountain so high That flying would never be easy But splendor that is to die for This is a little loco Somehow it feels like I need your permission to breathe You leave me breathless in a nice way But this breathless is terrifying when you are away Delicate noble one you smashed me, a monster who would not break In the heat of everythig and in the rain of love A zillion flames would not melt me What is hotter than your presence and cuteness What is colder than your absence and silence How would my heart not crack in such a switch What would forge me back if not the enchanting flames of your love  In all worlds I

OVERSTAYED VISIT

You don't need me So I thank you for the good you have done I say it in silence That way you will not sense the silent good bye It hurts me that our business in your face is done But I will remember we were brothers I will pray for you For my prayer is that you fly high and steady in the strong winds I will not forget that you helped me And the much I am or will be will acknowledge you But tonight I will pack what I can And leave your house brother Not groaning For all of us are guests in each others lives In my case I must have overstayed my visit I hope love never grows old I will find peace when it thrives again But now It is obviously used. YOU CAN READ MORE

I WILL UNDERSTAND

I have been through a lot untold Life's heat and cold I have made it to this old From whence I stand So I understand That it is not the making of any hand That you do not and may never understand  me. As much as l look, you I  do not and may never see Like the depth of the sea Blue and blinding deep We remain mysterious like sleep I understand if you never understand Even if the waters wash the story I keep writing to you on time's sand Circumlocuting  in a million ways Verbal monotony becoming the songs of my days I still will understand if you never understand